S.E.T. Home Health provides services to patients that have been ordered by their physician to treat medical conditions. Patients may need the services of one or more health professionals. Some of the services S.E.T. Home Health offers include:
Skilled Nursing / Behavioral Health Services
• Assess for changes in medical condition.
•Educate on disease management and prevention of complications.
•Teach patients how to administer and manage medication.
• Perform procedures such as catheter insertion, wound care, and insulin administration.
• Train patient or caregivers in procedures such as skin/wound care, breathing treatments, tube feedings, and catheter care.
• Perform Behavioral Health assessments.
• Treatment for depression, psychological & Alzheimer’s or Dementia issues, as well as the implementation of coping strategies. For the patient as well as the family.
Physical Therapy Services
• Specializing in Orthopaedic after-care from surgical procedures such as back, hip, knee, shoulder,
and joint /bone surgery.
• Restore balance, range of motion, strength and endurance, on a one-on-one, customized basis.
•Improve ability to walk, or to get up and down while reducing the risk of falling.
• Determine home equipment needs.
• Dementia / Alzheimer’s specialization.
•Help walking, bathing, toileting, and dressing.
Medical Social Workers
• Assist patients with financial planning, community services, and psychoanalytical counseling.
Speech / Occupational Therapy
• Therapy to improve swallowing / choking Concerns
• Training to battle cognitive declines associated with Alzheimers / Dementia
• Improving the activites of daily living